Feel Free To Post Your Conceptions Here. Official game road map.
- 1 Cell to Singularity Sequel Suggestions
- 2 Life Suggestions
- 2.1 Algae
- 2.2 Plants
- 2.3 Fungi
- 2.4 Arthropod
- 2.5 Araneae
- 2.6 Tiktaalik
- 2.7 Amphibian
- 2.8 Bulk Communal Intelligence (soon to be edited by moving currency and tech descriptions)
- 2.9 Dogs
- 2.10 Constant
- 2.11 Start of evolution on different planet
- 2.12 New Evolution - Tossing the dice
- 2.13 Mage
- 2.14 Galactic Citizen
- 3 Currency
- 4 Research
- 4.1 Dog Friendship
- 4.2 Optically Switched Computing
- 4.3 Complete Molecular Model of Human Brain
- 4.4 TFCAI (Totally Free Connected AI)
- 4.5 Creative Yet Trustworthy AI
- 4.6 3D Gel Computing
- 4.7 Bulk Communal Intelligence (BCI)
- 4.8 Complete Molecular Model of Human Brain
- 4.9 Complete Quark Model of Human Mind
- 4.10 Complete Quark Model of Love
- 4.11 Complete Quark Model of Human Community
- 4.12 Complete Quark model of Love in Community
- 4.13 Quark Model of Universal Enlightenment
- 4.14 Galactic Civilization
- 5 Upgrade Suggestions
- 6 A FANDOM user’s Suggestions
- 7 Mini-games
- 8 New Game Mechanic
- 9 Toons
- 10 Defence
- 11 Future Patches
Cell to Singularity Sequel Suggestions[edit | edit source]
|2 - Beyond Evolution||Two aliens are creating a universe. Advance your universe to defeat their rival!|
|3 - World||The aliens leave home and a farmer gives you a package of cells. Use the cells to evolve land and ocean ecosystems.|
|4 - Lab||A scientist brings you some equipment-are you ready to create the first artificial life? Bring your artificial life into the science world.|
|5 - Cell to Being||You are created. From the womb to infancy to adolescence to adulthood to old age, there are many hazards. Can you survive all of them and become immortal?|
|6-The Multiverse is waiting for you||An overdeveloped civilization launches a simulation where people travel across the multiverse.|
|7 - Cell to Singularity-Bubbles||Popping bubbles from a bubbleshooter sounds fun and promises you entropy and ideas.|
|8 - Merge Away||Merge simple life to complex life.|
|9 - Quantum Level||Shows the major physical models: Standard Model, String, etc. as forks in a sublayer presented somewhat like the Mezozoic sublayer is.|
Life Suggestions[edit | edit source]
Algae[edit | edit source]
Algae is an informal term for a large and diverse group of photosynthetic eukaryotic organisms. It is a polyphyletic grouping, including species from multiple distinct clades. Included organisms range from unicellular microalgae, such as Chlorella and the diatoms, to multicellular forms, such as the giant kelp, a large brown alga which may grow up to 50 m in length. Most are aquatic and autotrophic and lack many of the distinct cell and tissue types, such as stomata, xylem and phloem, which are found in land plants. The largest and most complex marine algae are called seaweeds, while the most complex freshwater forms are the Charophyta, a division of green algae which includes, for example, Spirogyra and stoneworts.
Plants[edit | edit source]
Plants are mainly multicellular organisms, predominantly photosynthetic eukaryotes of the kingdom Plantae. Historically, plants were treated as one of two kingdoms including all living things that were not animals, and all algae and fungi were treated as plants. However, all current definitions of Plantae exclude the fungi and some algae, as well as the prokaryotes (the archaea and bacteria). By one definition, plants form the clade Viridiplantae (Latin name for "green plants"), a group that includes the flowering plants, conifers and other gymnosperms, ferns and their allies, hornworts, liverworts, mosses and the green algae, but excludes the red and brown algae.
Fungi[edit | edit source]
A fungus (plural: fungi or funguses) is any member of the group of eukaryotic organisms that includes microorganisms such as yeasts and molds, as well as the more familiar mushrooms. These organisms are classified as a kingdom, which is separate from the other eukaryotic life kingdoms of plants and animals.
Arthropod[edit | edit source]
Resembling: a red crab or Trilobite
Araneae[edit | edit source]
Spiders (order Araneae) are air-breathing arthropods that have eight legs, chelicerae with fangs generally able to inject venom, and spinnerets that extrude silk. They are the largest order of arachnids and rank seventh in total species diversity among all orders of organisms. Spiders are found worldwide on every continent except for Antarctica, and have become established in nearly every habitat with the exceptions of air and sea colonization. As of July 2019, at least 48,200 spider species, and 120 families have been recorded by taxonomists. However, there has been dissension within the scientific community as to how all these families should be classified, as evidenced by the over 20 different classifications that have been proposed since 1900.
Resembling: a tarantula
Tiktaalik[edit | edit source]
Amphibian[edit | edit source]
Resembling: a green frog
Bulk Communal Intelligence (soon to be edited by moving currency and tech descriptions)[edit | edit source]
Requiring the Research Internet and activated by the combination of the Researches, Complete Molecular Model of Human Brain, Optically Switched Computing followed by 3D Gel Computing, and then TFAI (Totally Free AI) in later ages.
Produces the currency Metabytes which could be traded for Metabits, Darwinium, Civilization, and/or something similar. May be needed for a final additional Civilization/Life level? (Galactic Citizenship?).
Depending on the power of Metabytes, it could be very hard to achieve a positive result. One might risk a rebellion that costs all of the organic assets, all human or vertebrate assets, all human culture assets, any interest to leave planet, all AI assets, a portion of Reality Engine assets, or some similar set back or combo of set backs. Could involve a random resolution of good and bad results with modifications up or down depending on certain previous actions or emphases of combinations of Researches and/or Lifes. Researching the enabled TFAI button before Optically Switched Computing and 3D Gel Computing Researches could contribute to these odds, but in which direction? These three options could have different sets of results and/or be modified by other preceding actions or emphases. I would go with greater numbers, greater connectivity and greater speeds making the possibility of enlightenment in the first instant more likely and that this would be good for humans, but it could go the other way.
(Possibly how many Connection points (see Dogs, below) would be the modifier, and whether or not the player had researched both AI Enlightened Self Interest AND Complete Model of Human Consciousness at Quark Scale would determine which set of results was used?)
Resembling: optics network of quantum optically switched 3D computers... A sparkling cloud shining beams in all directions?
Dogs[edit | edit source]
Dog Friendship comes before Farm in Neolithic Age. Requires Endurance Hunting, Big Game, Complex Emotions, Abstract Thinking, and Speech.
Dogs generate a new currency: Connection (with the dogs), and goes its own way till connections with intelligent dogs, cats,... and maybe aliens? (also modifications maybe: fire resistance, underwater breathing,...)
Connection should multiply the power of Animal Domestication and possibly other future Researches &/or intelligent Lifes?
It could also better one's odds for better results in the formation of Bulk Collective Intelligence (see above).
Rovers, Turtles, and Life below Turtles, don't make Connection currency. Mars Colonist, Superhuman, and Humans make the most Connections, Ape, Crocodillia, Cyborg, and Humanoid Colonist, make reduced levels of connection points (maybe all colonists should make way more? or none?)?
Resembling: a dog
Description: They hunt with us, eat with us, herd with us, and now they are part of us.
We probably didn't have a choice but to live with cats and rats, but dogs sure make hunting & guarding the flock a lot safer and easier. Did we let them hang out at the garbage pile first, or did we use that right to manipulate them into seeing the point of working for us instead of just with us in the hunt?
Solo predators will form long term working hunting alliances between species, we made a more permanent deal with a fellow social species, dogs.
Constant[edit | edit source]
A single Constant can only be obtained when all Simulation Upgrades are researched, and it appears at the very top of the tech tree. It is a reward for the best players, and shouldn't be too overpowered. It either could be 100x the power of a Singularity, or the power of 1 Amino Acid, to show how far you have gone, or how the universe goes back on itself. It appears in its own stage of stars as well.
Resembling: An Illuminati, or a Galaxy
Start of evolution on different planet[edit | edit source]
Once you made your way to The Beyond you could travel to different Star system and start new evolution in there. And you could use your imagination or some scientific proof and create new animals. And all the events would be: 1) much more expensive
2) in another currency like energy
New Evolution - Tossing the dice[edit | edit source]
New classes of planets, animals, fungi, and algae may randomly gain any attribute (perhaps a max of two or three over time. Attributes can be leveled up with additional mutagen. After a few attribute gains a new successor is opened up which can then add a maximum of two or three attributes. Continuing to level up attributes for the parent species will eventually result in a second successor species being opened up. Successor species
As attributes are added a resource consumption is added. This could include: minimum populations of other species of plants or animals.
Replication and consumption: populations of species automatically replicate and are automatically consumed. Where insufficient resources are available the population will cease to grow, collapse, or potentially add a new food source or add a migration attribut.e
Mage[edit | edit source]
(after iron age) It starts a new currency: magic and it will eventually combine with technology again and form something strong
Resembling: a mage
Description: 1....2....and 3, and I fly
Galactic Citizen[edit | edit source]
Final stage Life. Requires Quark model of universal enlightenment & Bulk Communal Intelligence.
Currency[edit | edit source]
Connection[edit | edit source]
(See Dog, above, more soon.)
Meta Bytes[edit | edit source]
(See BCI, above, more soon.)
Research[edit | edit source]
Dog Friendship[edit | edit source]
Enables Dog (see Dog, above). Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
(Further descriptions of the following will be posted very soon to enable and/or modify the results of Bulk Communal Intelligence Research, which enables Galactic Citizen Life, and Currency Metabytes.)
Optically Switched Computing[edit | edit source]
Enables 3D Gel Computing.
Complete Molecular Model of Human Brain[edit | edit source]
Speeds up computing. Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research. Enables Creative Yet Trustworthy AI.
TFCAI (Totally Free Connected AI)[edit | edit source]
Enables BCI. Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
Creative Yet Trustworthy AI[edit | edit source]
3D Gel Computing[edit | edit source]
Speeds up computing. Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
Bulk Communal Intelligence (BCI)[edit | edit source]
Creates Life BCI, which makes currency Metabytes. Speeds up computing. Adds to success of Galactic Research.
Complete Molecular Model of Human Brain[edit | edit source]
Speeds up computing. Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
Complete Quark Model of Human Mind[edit | edit source]
Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research. Enables Love Model.
Complete Quark Model of Love[edit | edit source]
Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
Complete Quark Model of Human Community[edit | edit source]
Enables Community Love Model. Speeds up computing. Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
Complete Quark model of Love in Community[edit | edit source]
Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research. Enables Enlightenment model.
Quark Model of Universal Enlightenment[edit | edit source]
Enables Galactic Civilization. Adds to success of risky AI & Galactic Research.
Galactic Civilization[edit | edit source]
Enables Life: Galactic Citizen.
Upgrade Suggestions[edit | edit source]
Life[edit | edit source]
- Water (Amino Acid 250% More Efficient) Description: Delivered by comets, water would be essential for all life. Cost: 681.36 T
- Genes (DNA 250% More Efficient) Description: Genes are heredity traits passed on from one generator to the next. Cost: 4.5 Qa
- Pseudopod (Prokaryotic Cell 25% More Efficient) Description: The ability of a cell to move from one place to another by stretching. Cost: 837
- Photosynthesis (Prokaryotic Cell 150% More Efficient) Description: Cyanobacteria arrive and start pumping oxygen into Earth's atmosphere, which would be necessary for more complex life: the eukaryotes. Cost: 25.13 T
- Archea (Prokaryotic Cell 250% More Efficient) Description: A prokaryotic organism that is not a bacteria, but is considered more successful in harsh environments than bacteria. Cost: 27.24 Qa
- Multicellular Organism (Eukaryotic Cell 25% More Efficient) Description: Land plants, fungi, and animals have multiple cells rather than a single cell, giving them an advantage over protists and prokaryotes. Cost: 98,726
- Fungi (Eukaryotic Cell 150% More Efficient) Description: Fungi are multicellular organisms including mushrooms, yeasts, and molds. They are decomposers, along with bacteria and invertebrates, thus helping ecosystems. Cost: 125.71 T
- Choanoflagellate (Eukaryotic Cell 250% More Efficient) Description: Choanoflagellates, the closest modern relatives of animals, choanoflagellate-like organisms are believed to be the direct ancestor of all modern animals. Cost: 136.27 Qa
- Demosponge (Sponge 25% More Efficient) Description: Demosponges are the most diverse modern sponges. Cost: 329,007
- Coral Reef (Jellyfish 150% More Efficient) Description: Polyps of coral collect together to form coral reefs over millions of years of evolution. Coral reefs are essential to much of sea life. Cost: 1.68 Qa
- Mollusk (Flatworm 25% More Efficient) Description: Mollusks are protostomes that have a soft body, but usually a hard shell for protection. They are most diverse after arthropods. Cost: 6.57 M
- Arthropod (Flatworm 75% More Efficient) Description: Arthropods are protostomes that have a hard exoskeleton, allowing them to survive more attacks than mollusks could. Cost: 772.89 B
- Notochord (Flatworm 150% More Efficient) Description: The proto-backbone. Notochords are stiff rods of cartilage found in other chordates, the lancelets, and tunicates. Cost: 8.37 Qa
- Body Regeneration (Flatworm 250% More Efficient) Description: When flatworms lose tissue, flatworms have the ability to regenerate that tissue. Cost: 9.08 Qi
- Cartilage (Fish 25% More Efficient) Description: Sharks, rays, and chimaeras have skeletons completely comprised of cartilage, enabling them to twist their bodies. Cost: 54.84 M
- Bone (Fish 75% More Efficient) Cost: 6.44 T
- Lungfish (Fish 150% More Efficient) Cost: 69.84 Qa
- Amphibious Breathing (Fish 250% More Efficient) Cost: 75.70 Qa
- Pouch (Mammal 25% More Efficient)
- Tool Use (Birds, Mammals) Many species have been observed to use basic tools and processes to take advantage of new food sources. These processes include dropping shelled creatures to break them open, bashing shelled nuts and creatures with rocks to open them, and probing insect hives with sticks to get to ants and other tasty and nutritious insects.
Civilization[edit | edit source]
- Tattooism (Stone Age 25% More Efficient)
- Discipline (Stone Age 250% More Efficient)
- Sports (Iron Age 250% More Efficient)
- Dental Braces (Industrial Revolution 25% More Efficient) Description: No more crooked teeth, a few years of braces will settle your teeth into position.
- CRISPR Cas9 (Emergent Age 25% More Efficient) Description: Autocorrect for your genes, except way better.
- Civil Rights Movement (Atomic Age 25% More Efficient) Description: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." --Martin Luther King Jr.
- Memes (Information Age/Emergent "Internet" Age 25% More Efficient)"Perhaps the best way to kill time on the Internet."
A FANDOM user’s Suggestions[edit | edit source]
- Crossbows (Middle Ages 25% more efficient) Bows, but upgraded
- Slavery (Iron Age entropy 50% more efficient; ideas 15% less efficient) Description: Now we can either be poor hardworking or rich easy-life. Tends to discourage looking for other ways of doing activities in a more efficient way.
- Smoking (Bronze Age 75% more efficient) Description: Weed is cool.
- World War (Industrial Revolution 100% more efficient) The Not-So-Great War
- World War II (Atomic Age 150% more efficient)
- Airplane (Atomic Age 50% more efficient)
- Fighter Plane (Atomic Age 25% more efficient) Airplane with guns
- Plasma Plane (Emergent Age 50% more efficient) An airplane with even cooler guns
- Tandem Rotor Helicopter (Information Age 25% more efficient)
- Plasma-copter (Emergent Age 35% more efficient)
- Spaceship (Information Age 50% more efficient) They were meant to fly
- Jetpack (Emergent Age 15% more efficient)
- Astronaut (Information Age 50% more efficient) Ground Control to Major Tom or Rocketman (Or a lyric from the songs)
- Flag (Iron Age 25% more efficient) Now nobody looks the same.
- Abolishing Slavery (Industrial Revolution 50% more efficient) Let's stop torturing people and pay them chicken feed, ok?
- Bubble Habitat (Human Expedition 50% more efficient) Living in a bubble taken quite literally.
- Water To Ice Generator (Martian Settlement 100% more efficient)
- Lunar Mine (Human Expedition 150% more efficient)
- Lunar Factory (Martian Settlement 200% more efficient)
- Shipment To Earth (Human Expedition 50% more efficient)
- Lunar City (Martian Factory 150% more efficient)
- Space Vacation (Emergent Age 75% more efficient) When earthly vacations are not your style, try a little outside your comfort zone.
- Manmade Moon Of Moon (Emergent Age 50% more efficient) That's no moon...
- Death Star (Emergent Age 200% more efficient) Destruction taken to the next level!
- Hover Vehicle (Emergent Age 175% more efficient) The pinnacle of transportation!
- Hoverboard (Emergent Age 30% more efficient)
- Venus Civilization (Martian City 150% more efficient)
- Jupiter Civilization (Martian City 500% more efftcient)
- Saturn Civilization (Martian City 300% more efftcient) Putting a ring on it
- Uranus Civilization (Martian City 200% more efficient) Don't even dare...
- Neptune Civilization (Martian City 150% more efficient)
- Exo-planet Civilization (Intersteller Travel 300% more efftcient)
- Andromeda Galaxy Civilization (Intersteller Travel 1000% more efftcient)
- Teleport (Interstaler Travel more efficient 500% more efficient) "Energize!"
- Universe Civilization (Interstellar Travel 1500% more efftcient) Humanity has now spread as far and wide as possible. The whole universe is now filled with life!
- Interstellar Tourism (Interstellar Travel 250% more efficient) Now if humans are bored at travelling in earth, now they can travel outside earth!
- Starship (Interstellar Travel 100% more efftcient) Where no man has gone before!
- Time Machine (Interstellar Travel 25% more efftcient) Great Scott!
- Universal Remote (Interstellar Travel 50% more efficient) Has the ability to control everything, even things outside this universe!
- Multiverse Traveling (Interuniverse Travel 10000% more efftcient)
- Metaverse Traveling (Internet travel 100000% more efficient)
- Xenoverse Traveling (Internet travel 1000000% more efficient)
- Hyperverse Traveling (Internet travel 10000000% more efficient)
- Megaverse Traveling (Internet travel 100000000% more efficient)
Mini-games[edit | edit source]
NOTE: This section is very long
Upon reaching the upgrade "Video Game". Mini-games will be unlocked. Mini-games are fun games that will reward you with more entropy or idea. Generators reward you whatever their base production is per second. However, no matter how many times you reboot, mini-games will always stay on simulation level 1. Rebootunivering the universe will not delete your process, however, you will have to re-buy "Video Game" before the mini-games are available.
List of Mini-games[edit | edit source]
There are twenty mini-games.
|Dip in the Gene Pool||Merge Generators||Generator Collapsed||Connect Generators||Match Generators|
|Memory Generators||Generator Pop||Cell Harvest||Kill the Ants!||Tap the Sponge|
|Electro Jelly||Slice the Worm!||Egged||Egged (Aqua)||Growth Spurt|
|Man of Armies||The New World||Trip to Moon||Trip to Mars||MetaVerse|
Mini-game descriptions[edit | edit source]
Dip in the Gene Pool- similar to a claw machine, however, the claw machine will select a generator, with a 50% chance of it being an amino acid, 25% chance DNA, 15% chance Prokaryotic Cell, and 10% chance Eukaryotic Cell. You will need to collect 150 entropy.
Merge Generators- similar to 2048, you will need to swipe the screen to merge two generators, with Stone Age being the lowest, and requires Emergent Age to pass the mini-game.
Generator Collapsed- click on three or more of the same generators together to demolish them. There are 50 rows of generators throughout the game. There are ten levels, with each level passed, the generators will appear gradually faster.
Connect Generators- you will need to connect three or more generators to produce one higher generator. There are 10 levels. You can connect all directions, including diagonally prior level 6.
Match Generators- you will need to match three or more generators.
Memory Generators- on a 5x5 grid with one free space, you will need to match 12 pairs of generators to complete the level.
Generator Pop- Something similar to Candy Crush and along the same line as "Generator Collapsed"
Mini-games Option 2[edit | edit source]
For every achievement (excluding the general), there could be a mini-game. Mini-games allow you to collect currencies in a bag. You can empty the bag whenever you want and add the additional currencies into your universe.
- First Amino Acids: A universe fully with only amino acids! You won't get much, but it's the first minigame available.
- Acids, Acids Everywhere: On the go and collect as many amino acids as possible. Each amino acid gives 15 entropy (+5 every time you go). Don't tap on the wrong cells.
New Game Mechanic[edit | edit source]
Here is a suggestion of ways we can unlock treasures and boosts. There are also new treasures and boosts.
- Amino Acid can unlock x2 Boost like it has.
- DNA can now allow you to overdrive to a x4 Boost.
- Prokaryotic Cell allows Shooting Stars.
- Eukaryotic Cell allows Daily Mutation. The cytoplasm could make eukaryotic cell 30% more efficient.
- Sponge unlocks Quantum Charges.
- Jellyfish unlocks Quantum Charges on Tech Tree.
- Flatworm unlocks Auto Tap
- Fish unlocks Generator Close-ups. It could be like the Mesozoic Valley, where you can tap on dinosaurs and hear them roar, and get close to them.
- Tetrapod unlocks Mesozoic Valley.
- Mammal unlocks the store. The store could allow players to have permanent boosts, etc., paid with Darwinium (possibly hundreds of Darwinium needed?)
- Ape could unlock Idea Tap.
- Human could unlock the ability to the Darwinium code.
- The Stone Age could unlock the first five mini-games.
- The Neolithic could unlock mini-games 6-10.
- The Bronze Age could unlock mini-games 10-15.
- Iron Age could unlock the Market. In the Market, you get to deposit your generators, for money-back guarantee (but it will only give back a fraction of the money).
- Middle Ages could unlock Newspaper, the newspaper could regularly announce if there are updates to the game, and advertise other games.
- Age of Discovery could unlock sizing the universe, since we don't have it yet.
- Scientific Revolution could unlock Spin the Wheel. You get to spin the wheel every eight hours to earn rewards. There are ten slots. Four of them have currency bursts, three have +?hr boosts., two have ?sec shooting stars, and one has ? Darwinium.
- Industrial Revolution could unlock Photo Booth Sharing again, like it used to.
- Atomic Age Unlocks ???
Upgrades Changed[edit | edit source]
Some of the upgrades do no help (sometimes after simulation)
- Earth (+1% idle entropy tap)
- Primordial Soup (+1% idle entropy tap)
- Moon (x2 entropy tap)
- Nucleotides (x3 entropy tap)
- Mitosis (x3 entropy tap)
- Asexual Reproduction (x4 entropy tap)
- Cocoon (x2 entropy tap)
- Eggshell (x5 entropy tap)
- Abstract Thinking (+1% idle idea tap)
- Stone Tools (+1% idle idea tap)
- Speech (x2 idea tap)
- Cave Painting (x1.5 idea tap)
- Beads (x2 idea tap)
- Plow (x2.5 idea tap)
- Banking (x2 idea tap)
- Calculus (x2 idea tap)
- Cyptrocurrency (+1% idle idea tap)
Toons[edit | edit source]
Toons are small clips in Cell to Singularity that are five minutes. There are sixty characters, and there are three seasons: Tech Tree of Life, Dawn of Civilization, and Mesozoic Valley. Seasons 1-2 have five 5 minute segments, while Season 3 has two 11 minute segments.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Amino Acid- Amino Acid is naive and crazy. He will rush to think about the best talents. Gender is male.
DNA- DNA is twistable and adores his ability and using it often to annoy his primordial neighbors. Gender is male.
Prokaryotic Cell- Prokaryotic Cell's biggest dream is to be a magician star. He always tries by asexual reproduction. Gender is male.
Eukaryotic Cell- Eukaryotic Cell is a floating cell in the primordial soup. She judges whether one is guilty or unguilty. Gender is female.
Sponge- Sponge is a sedimentary and lazy character who often sleeps all day. Gender is male.
Jellyfish- Jellyfish is short-tempered and will sting with his electro-tentacles if anyone dare maddens him. Gender is male.
Flatworm- Flatworm is hardworking and does all the work by her crazy ability of regeneration. Gender is female.
Fish- Fish is a therapist of sea. She tries to understand everyone's problems. When provoked, she can push others with her flexible tail. Gender is female.
Tetrapod- Tetrapod is amphibious and absolutely loves water. He will freak out if there is not even one drip. Gender is male.
Reptile- Reptile absolutely hates water and will scratch anyone with his claws if anyone dare drip water on his scaly skin. Gender is male.
Mammal- Mammal is energetic and the slightest movement will spark activity. Gender is male.
Ape- Ape is a lazy, arboreal character, yet shows anger issues. Gender is male.
Man- Man is a human with lots of temptation.
Woman- Woman is a human with lots of patience towards her husband, Man.
Cyborg- Cyborg is a human with lots of metal surgery. Gender is female.
Superhuman- Superhuman is a human with supernatural powers that is immune to almost anything. Gender is male.
Humanoid Colonist- Humanoid Colonist is a human who was born on Mars. Gender is male.
Arata- Arata is a Paleolithic human that is not very wise. Gender is male.
Farmer Brown- Farmer Brown is a Neolithic farmer that farms will, almost anything. Gender is male.
Jennifer- Jennifer is a Bronze Age sculptor. Gender is female.
King Iron- King Iron is an Iron Age soldier who puts up will no crime. Gender is male.
Sir Author Charles- Sir Author Charles is a typewriter and author, and publishes many books fastly. Gender is male.
William Columbian- William Columbian is an explorer who convinces everyone to go with him, but to no avail. Gender is male.
Professor Darwinium- Professor Darwinium is a scientist who is the inventor of Darwinium. Gender is male.
Railroad Driver Smith- Railroad Driver Smith is a train driver who is rushy. Gender is male.
Bombard- Bombard is always wanting war and coming up with evil plans. Gender is male.
David E. Lyala- David E. Lyala is a technologist and is a professor at computers. Gender is male.
Artificial Assistant- Artificial Assistant is David E. Lyala's Emergent Age sidekick. Gender is female. Crush and later girlfriend to Smith.
Android- Android is a robot who gives suggestions. Gender is female.
Sentient Android: Sentient Android is a mobile robot that gives suggestions. Gender is female.
Rover: Rover is a technological advancement on Mars. He enjoys soccer. Gender is male.
AstroMan: AstroMan is a scientist that studies the history of Mars. Gender is male.
Martian House: Martian House allows everyone welcome. Gender is female.
Martian Factory: Martian Factory produces oxygen for Mars. Gender is male.
Martian Building: Martian Building is a tall building that robs oxygen from Mars. Gender is male.
Singularity: Singularity is an uncontrolled explosion of artificial intelligence at the end of the series.
Archosaur: Archosaurs are a group of diapsids and are broadly classified as reptiles. Gender is male.
Ornithischia: Ornithischia is an extinct clade of mainly herbivorous dinosaurs characterized by a pelvic structure superficially similar to that of birds. Gender is female
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Just as the second minigame option, each segment of a toon will be named after their character's respective achievements.
|Season 1 - Tree of Life|
|First Amino Acids||Amino Acid tells DNA about his ancestors.|
|Acids, Acids Everywhere||Amino Acid accidentally spills acid in his house, and it must be rebuilt.|
|Acid Trip||Amino Acid is abandoned from a vacation trip, but he still tries to follow.|
|Peptide Bonding||With DNA's help, Amino Acid tries to solve a jigsaw puzzle made of peptides.|
|Protein Chain||Amino Acid serves protein chains for his primordial friends.|
|A Dip in the Gene Pool||Unallowed due to his over-twisting, DNA is too tempted to dive in the genetic pool.|
|Unzip Your Genes||DNA suspects he has a zipper.|
|Sex Cells||DNA tries to create a mortal being.|
|Genetic Engineering||DNA attempts to twist every single gene.|
|A Crick in Your Neck||After doing a dare trick, DNA gets a crick in his neck.|
|Liquid Assets||Prokaryotic Cell, made mostly of liquid, tests what dehydration is like.|
|Get Cultured||Prokaryotic Cell tries to become a magician by asexual reproduction crazy.|
|Share and Share Alike||Prokaryotic Cell won't share a toy with Eukaryotic Cell.|
|Leave it to Leeuwenhoek||Prokaryotic Cell spreads a myth that a scientist creates all life.|
|True Love's Bacteria||Eukaryotic Cell|
|Powerhouse of the Cell||Eukaryotic Cell is hired by the local ATP factory.|
|Eukaryotic, I-karyotic, He-She-We-karyotic...||TBC (To Be Conceptualized)|
|Pump up the Volume||TBC|
|Big Cell in a Small Town||TBC|
Defence[edit | edit source]
Disclaimer: I used the browser version.
The Endgame building up towards the last fully terraformed environment feels anti-climatic.
- Before reaching really high numbers and the final 1.25M reality engine upgrade: The player thinks that reality engine level scales your earning rate linearly. <- You are breaking your own rules here. It feels disappointing when you reset to increase your simulation level by 500,000 only to realize it did next to nothing to your multiplier. Simulation level should always increase the multiplier linearly. If this makes the game too easy, it should be harder to get simulation levels.
- Towards the 1.25M goal you keep thinking: Once I get this, I can finally build the expensive Mars upgrades, everything will be a breeze, especially considering I get another 1M simulation levels (see #1). Reality: You buy the upgrade and you get a mere factor of 2 in your speed. Once you get the last level, the game should feel more or less "won" with maybe one more far-out upgrade taking 2 days (Fully Transformed Mars)
- Not considering #1 and #2, the last Martian upgrade, Martian City also feels bad on its own. Martian Factory is the cash cow and you always hope the next upgrade you unlock for Martian City will finally, finally increase its usefulness, but no, nothing ever happens with the last upgrade too far out and useless in the end, because you just unlocked everything. If #1 and #2 stay the same, the sole fix this would need would be to Increase the gain of Import Ammonia/Hydrocarbons to something crazy like 500-1000% and decrease its price. By doing this you a) actually generate some kind of strategy, because one would be rewarded, by researching the terraforming branch first and b) reward the slog one has to go through buying those upgrades.
Apart from that I liked the game, except for a slog during the Android / Sentient android phase directly after the first reset, but it's ok, because the game takes up speed again shortly after. This is something, which could be avoided by changing #1 to be linear again.
Future Patches[edit | edit source]