Posted every few weeks on the official Computer Lunch social media channels, Semblance's Cell Tips are a series of hints, suggestions, and clues for players of Cell to Singularity. They feature a square image taken from the game, with a border featuring a picture of Semblance and overlaid text. Each image also features a more detailed description of the hint in the body description of the post.
List of Tips
- Redeem your daily rewards often to collect all the sharks! Hello, Semblance here. Have you discovered all 6 available sharks in the simulation? If not, keep checking in on your simulation every day to claim your daily rewards. I hear it's quite the achievement once you obtain them all! 🦈
- Use Darwinium to trigger Entropy and Idea Bursts for extra in-game currency! Hello, Semblance here. Do you have Darwinium to spare, but find yourself running low on Entropy or Ideas? I recommend using Bursts to instantly gain large quantities of in-game currency. 💡
- Use the Reality Engine to earn one of the most powerful currencies: Metabits! Hello, Semblance here. Unaware of the Singularity's perks? Once you reach the Singularity for the first time, you will unlock the Reality Engine and gain the ability to earn Metabits. These will enhance your simulation speed and allow you to unlock new features in the Main Simulation.
- Reach Singularity on the main tree as fast as you can using Nanobots! Hello, Semblance here. Did you know that I keep track of how long it takes to progress from the beginning of the tree to the Singularity? Try going as fast as you can after your simulation resets. Remember that your Nanobots are here to help!
- Remember to activate your overdrive boost before exiting the game! Hello, Semblance here. Your overdrive boost isn't just for realtime play- you can leave it running while your simulation is idle. Be sure to refresh this boost before powering down and venturing out into the real world.
- Trigger the Singularity for more powerful generators and upgrades! Hello, Semblance here. Newer Universe Architects may not be aware about the sheer power of the Singularity. By activating it for the first time, this will allow your simulation to run at a faster and more efficient rate. It may seem daunting, but I know you are up to the task.
- Get a new Mystery Trait Card in Mesozoic Valley's Traits menu every 20 mins! Hello, Semblance here. When you're in need of new Trait Cards in the Mesozoic Valley, a good option is to redeem a Mystery Trait Card. This is available under the Traits menu, and it can help freshen up your dinosaur research. It also provides chances of obtaining rare and epic cards!
- Keep your eyes peeled for Golden Quantum Charge Boosts in the simulation! Hello, Semblance here. Beginner Universe Architects may not know that Golden Quantum Charge Boosts can help multiply your simulation earnings. These boosts appear randomly in the main tree and in any of the gardens- so look closely!
- Be on the lookout for a special river friend to earn a reward! Hello, Semblance here. The Land Garden is enriched with biodiversity. Take a deeper dive to get a closer look at some of the most unique wildlife. I even hear there's a special reward if you can find a mysterious, pink cetacean...
- The Nanobots 'tap' mode can be stacked on top of other boosts and power-ups! Hello, Semblance here. Automatic Nanobot tapping provides an additional way to earn extra Entropy. This can be stacked with Accelerator Boosts and Shooting Star Boosts, so my recommendation is to combine them for an even more profitable payout.